Tax News cpa 30045,cpa 30044, cpa 30096, cpa 30024, cpa 30096, cpa 30047, cpa 30093, accountant 30045, accountant 30044, accountant 30046, accountant 30047, accountant 30096, accountant 30024, duluth accountant, lawrenceville accountant, dacula accountant, suwanee accoutant, buford accountant, duluth cpa, lawrenceville cpa, dacula cpa, buford cpa, suwanee cpa, norcross cpa, accounting atlanta ga, income tax calculator, georgia sales tax, capital gain taxes, CPA Tax Services, Cpa 30043, Income Tax,Sales Tax, Accounting, Bookkeeping, Property Tax, georgia accountant, georgia cpa, accountant, form 1040, incorporate in georgia, incorporating in georgia, incorporate, llc, financial statements,balance sheet, tax advice, homebuyer credit, lawrenceville cpa, 30043, 30044, 30045, 30096, income tax, accountant, cpa, tax help, irs problems, tax credit, taxes, tax advise, QuickBooks, financial statements, corporate tax, S-corporation tax, partnership tax, sole proprietorship tax, tax preparation, tax credit, homebuyer credit, tax preparation accountant, accounting tax return, corporate income tax preparation, corporate income tax filing, certified accountant, income tax preperation, business tax return preparation, sales tax consultant, sales tax exemption, sales tax certificate, sales tax advise, sales tax resale number, sales tax rates, how to get sales tax number, georgia sales tax Fri, 18 Aug 2017 07:02:07 +0000 Joomla! 1.5 - Open Source Content Management en-gb How to Write Off Personal and Business Bad Debt Dec 18, 2012. Every tax season I’m asked, “I loaned my 16 year old $10,000 to buy a car and she can’t pay me back. Can I write that off?” or “I loaned my friend $5,000 to open a business. His business went belly up and he can’t repay me. Can I write that off?”

]]> (CPA Taxation) Small Business Thu, 20 Dec 2012 05:14:02 +0000
Prepare for Hurricanes, Disasters by Safeguarding Tax Records June 11, 2012

With the early start of this year’s hurricane season, the Internal Revenue Service encourages individuals and businesses to safeguard themselves against natural disasters by taking a few simple steps.

]]> (CPA Taxation) Small Business Tue, 12 Jun 2012 21:50:19 +0000 Tax Incentives for Businesses  

June 1, 2009. The Internal Revenue Service urges small businesses to act now and take advantage of tax-saving opportunities included in the recovery law. Because some of these changes—the bonus depreciation and increased section 179 deduction, for example—are only available this year, eligible businesses only have a few months to take action and save on their taxes. Here is a quick rundown of some of the key provisions.


50-PERCENT SPECIAL DEPRECIATION ALLOWANCE/BONUS DEPRECIATION (Section 1201) - The new law extends the 50-percent special depreciation allowance that was available for 2008 acquisitions to acquisitions of qualifying property in 2009. This provision enables businesses to deduct half the adjusted basis of qualifying property in the year it is placed in service. The extension applies to qualifying property placed in service in 2009 (2010 for long production period property and certain transportation property).

ACCELERATION OF CERTAIN BUSINESS CREDITS (Section 1201): Corporations that acquire eligible business property have an additional year to accelerate certain tax credits in lieu of a bonus depreciation deduction. The extension applies to eligible business property placed in service in 2009 (2010 for long production period property and certain transportation property).

]]> (CPA Taxation) Small Business Fri, 05 Jun 2009 04:30:51 +0000
Net Operating Loss Carryback for Small Businesses New Law Extends Net Operating Loss Carryback for Small Businesses; IRS To Ensure Refunds Paid Timely  

Washington – The Internal Revenue Service announced today that small businesses with deductions exceeding their income in 2008 can use a new net operating loss tax provision to get a refund of taxes paid in prior years.

]]> (Administrator) Small Business Thu, 16 Apr 2009 19:33:31 +0000